Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
As a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
As a Product Manager on the Spending Products team, you’ll work alongside colleagues in engineering, design and operations to build and maintain innovative, scalable and reliable technologies that power the Robinhood debit card. You’ll build unique, customer-focused spending experiences that evolve Robinhood from an investing product to a full-featured financial institution. You’ll open up the boundaries on what tomorrow’s experiences will be for millions of customers who are taking an active role in their financial lives.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partnering with design, research, engineering and operations to help build spending products focused on helping our customers reach their financial goals
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Working with engineering, operations and data to scale and strengthen critical investing systems
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 3+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Experience working on a fintech or finance product
- Building a consumer product from zero to one
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.