Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude (Pre IPO) is the fastest growing digital analytics company in the world. With over $180+ million in VC funding raised from iconic investors Sequoia, Benchmark, YCombinator to name a few. Not to mention $100+ million in ARR, powered by 43% YoY revenue growth!
Amplitude is looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our expanding team in EMEA. We are seeking driven individuals with high energy, sound business acumen and a natural sales instinct to join our Sales Development Team, and uplevel their enterprise software sales skills.
About The Role:
The Sales Development team is a strategic component of our go-to-market strategy. You will look to capture the attention of commercial & enterprise level companies to proactively build out our customer base. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to build a successful career in software sales.
As an SDR, you will be the first point of contact for new and existing prospects and customers respectively. With a mix of strong process and creativity, you will help drive new business revenue through both inbound and outbound opportunity generation.
You will engage effectively through various traditional channels such as email and phone while at the same time leveraging the latest prospecting methods like social, video prospecting and direct mail to generate meaningful conversations with product experts and senior business executives in prospect accounts to fuel our company’s growth.
You will work closely with your assigned account executives to create and execute on a territory plan that will be critical to your success. You will also work closely with the marketing team to improve our campaigns and messaging in order to understand what’s working and focus on where we win.
At Amplitude we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Amplitude.
You are right for this position if you:
- Have a growth mindset and believe that your most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work, brains and talent are just the starting point.
- Have a positive attitude and are optimistic about situations and interactions and remain hopeful in difficult situations.
- Enjoy working in a diverse team and environment where a rich and inclusive culture matters above all else.
- Enjoy working in a high paced dynamic working environment where change is something that is always present.
- Have gained some experience in sales, outbound calling or closing in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR in another industry.
- Your long-term goal is to have a successful sales career in the tech industry, i.e. as an Account Executive or in a Team Lead role.
As an Sales Development Representative, you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with our Field Sales and Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory.
- BE AN OWNER & DON'T SETTLE: Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts and sending strategic email and social campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Engaging in high level conversations with Product Managers, Architects, Executives and C-Suite to enhance awareness and interest in targeted industries and segments.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a Sales related environment
- Solid business experience (SaaS sales preferred)
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a hunger and 'self-starter' commitment to overachieve and succeed
- Fluency in English and French are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferable
Due to current European and worldwide restrictions our offices are currently closed. If successful you will be most likely be a France based remote employee for most of 2021. However, once the global pandemic has stabilised we will look to ideally centralise our sales development team in Dublin.
Who Are We?
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health insurance stipend, delicious in-office lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other Fun Facts About Amplitude
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is a Series E startup backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.