Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Technical Support Engineer - Tier 3
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,500 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical issues reported by Gong’s customers and Tier 1-2 team.
You’ll be part of the advanced support operations as we grow and expand.
- Respond and resolve complicated customer issues and requests, which cannot be resolved by our Tier 1+2 support team.
- Research for the root cause, troubleshoot, and investigate issues using multiple tools, data sets.
- Join efforts with R&D and the PM to provide issue resolutions, workarounds, and implement product features or support tools.
- Work closely with Tier 1+2 support and CS agents to prioritize issues, communicate status, and oversee end-to-end resolution.
- 3-4 years of experience in a B2B customer service/support setting, with a high degree of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A very good understanding of technical escalation processes and SLA timeframes.
- Experience in web application troubleshooting, and the ability to quickly learn new concepts and products.
- Analytic capabilities to create and manage dashboards and generate performance metrics.
- A strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and independence.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Development background / Computer Science degree - an advantage)
- A passion for working in a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to work with the world's most advanced companies that utilize a state-of-the-art AI-based system to improve business results.
- An opportunity to share success with top-tier engineers solving complex challenges in a high-profile, meteoric-growth, well-funded start-up company.