Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Role Background: We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly driven full-time Visual Designer to join our team. As a Visual Designer, you’ll create a multitude of exciting, inspiring designs for your favorite top brands, which will be seen and interacted with by millions of people every day. This is an excellent opportunity for a new designer looking to grow their skill set at an exponential rate while jump-starting their career.
You @ Attentive
- You’ll design custom digital assets for many different clients across verticals
- You’ll understand each of our client’s unique visual branding and go above and beyond to create designs which perfectly match their aesthetic
- You’ll support the Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to find creative solutions to tricky design requests while maintaining our design principles and standards
- You’ll act as a design, accessibility, and UX expert for clients as well as our internal teams, advising on visual and inclusive design best practices and solutions
- You’ll apply an excellent attention to detail in everything you do
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong layout, space, color, and typographic skills in digital design
- Willingness to work extremely hard within a fast-paced environment to turn around high-quality design materials quickly
- Ability to defend your work, but also take creative feedback and execute updates in a professional manner
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads
- Self-starter; ability to work autonomously
Nice to Have Skills (not required)
- Basic proficiency in Sketch and Figma
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS + an interest to learn
- An interest in learning more about inclusive design
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.