Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The role of Analyst – Business Intelligence, Marketing will be responsible for working with business owners to create data driven solutions to everyday problems. It’s a high visibility role that will work directly with functional leaders.
- Create and maintain the logic and processes to support trustworthy and efficient consumption of business data.
- Identify opportunities for developing new data sources and provide technical leadership around making those data sources high quality and broadly available.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help grow the business.
- Create self service tools for analysis and reporting used by business functions and data analysts company wide.
- Develop and maintain KPI Dashboards and Management reporting.
- Identify and partner with development teams to improve data quality.
- Work with functional team leads to define KPI metrics.
- Strong visualization skills and experience building and managing dashboards
- Stays up-to-date on new technologies and methods across data science and data visualizations
- Analytical and logical thinker.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Work well as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
- Must be flexible and able to take on a wide range of tasks with a positive can-do attitude.
- 3+ years of professional experience in data modeling/advanced business analytics and SQL.
- Experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with a modern BI data stack (snowflake, fivetran, looker/dbt modeling, ELT).
- Experience in designing and building data infrastructure/automated reporting tools.
- Comfortable giving definition to ambiguous problems, can do this independently with limited guidance.