Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
You will be part of the fastest growing Sales team in EMEA. Market opportunity is driving us to expand our sales team in Northern Europe, specifically in the Nordics region. Working for the VP EMEA Sales and the Regional Director of Sales Nordics, you will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from SaaS subscriptions within the enterprise customer markets in Denmark, Finland, Norway & Sweden. You will be part of our Northern Europe team and will collaborate and work closely with teammates.
Sales responsibilities include territory / pipeline management, opportunity identification, qualifying IT backup, disaster recovery & SaaS application protection requirements for large enterprise clients, leading demonstrations, presentations and providing rapid response along with the Solutions Engineer to outstanding technical questions to ensure optimal customer support and service in the sales process.
This is an exciting opportunity. Druva customers are fed up with the status quo of managing legacy solutions for backup, recovery, disaster recovery & long term retention. They are engaging with our sales and technical teams to learn how to break out of these legacy constraints and move to a self-service, native cloud solution, 100% SaaS, utilizing opex budgets and aligning to business imperatives such as significant cost reduction and reduced dependencies on operating data centres. As a Druva Enterprise Account Executive you will be helping these organizations protect their server workloads, their cloud applications as well as their endpoint devices. Your contribution to improving the data protection and security posture of and for your customers will be a significant motivator for you.
- Win net new customers for Druva within assigned territory/ region
- Upsell & cross-sell complimentary Druva SaaS products into existing customer accounts
- Manage the SaaS sales cycle (prospect, demonstrate, POC, negotiate & close)
- Work with an extended virtual team (SE, Partner Manager, Sales Manager, Legal, Marketing etc.) to drive results within assigned territory/ region
- Druva is a Channel First business! Partnering with the channel to drive incremental revenue is key for our company and for your success
- Druva has many important strategic alliances. Chief amongst which are AWS & VMware. You will work collaboratively to drive forward mutually beneficial agendas
- Be operationally in control of your business; learn, operationalise and execute Druva’s systems and processes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Druva’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Meet or exceed assigned yearly revenue quota
- Build a business that (when seller is fully trained and productive) can generate annual ACV sales of at least $1m
- Will build a pipeline of at least 3-4x sales quota within 180 days
- Will meet a 1st year quota of c. $600-700k (Druva invests in this individual and supports the quota in the first year)
- Will find, develop and close sales opportunities for each of Druva’s SaaS offerings (Phoenix, Insync and CloudRanger)
- Will manage a forecast made up of small (<$50k), medium ($50-250k) and large (>$250k) annual ACV opportunities across the region
- Will work closely with extended team and colleagues including; Systems Engineer, Regional Channel Leader, SDR, VP Sales etc.)
Experiences / Qualifications:
- University Degree preferred
- 7-10 years of sales experience in enterprise software sales
- Demonstrate success within a small company environment
- Possess a strong network, both with end-users and VARs / MSPs local to the region
- Driven, highly motivated to succeed in environments that may lack process
- Excellent organizational skills and strong technical acumen
- Has a solid and seasoned set of sales experiences which have ideally taken this individual through a sales career development path from Junior sales or business development through to enterprise sales
- SaaS vendor experience useful
- Data protection industry experience useful
- High energy, comfortable telling the ‘disruptor’ narrative
- Comfortable in startup / building something up from scratch; has ideally done something similar before
- May have performed ‘early stage’ / ‘first person in territory’ sales in specific region for a technology vendor following launch
- Resilient personality
- Loves learning
- Is interested in market disrupting technology and being part of a shift away from traditional data centre / infrastructure and software to native cloud
- Druva offers competitive salaries (50%/50% base and variable)
- Druva is an equal opportunities employer.
- This role has additional benefits including, stock award (subject to approval) and car allowance