Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data
Our high performance marketing team is seeking an experienced Digital Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Demand Generation team. The successful candidate will help manage our email marketing program end-to-end. S/he will partner closely with Integrated Marketing peers to design and develop an end-to-end email marketing strategy to support each global campaign and execute them by leveraging industry best practices. This includes understanding the program objectives, designing a content journey, and then developing engaging email content that converts. Additionally, s/he will manage all aspects of email marketing including email governance, editorial calendar, A/B testing, and production/delivery for all email streams (webinars, field events, drip emails, newsletters, etc).
The ideal candidate will have proven experience delivering successful content marketing and email marketing programs, with excellent B2B tech writing/copy editing and strong project management skills.
- Develop a global email communication plan, targeting prospects and customers, that supports overall campaign goals
- Write compelling email subject lines, body copy and CTAs that are engaging and drives conversions (content consumption, event registrations, etc), in alignment with our IT/tech audience and key use cases
- Create and socialize an email governance and editorial calendar structure for the marketing team
- Partner closely with the Marketing Operations team to understand the CRM and how best to segment audiences for various email marketing programs
- Open ticket to setup, QA/test, and schedule email sends via Marketo. If Marketing Operations is unavailable, execute on their behalf with their permission.
- Plan and execute continuous testing (layout, format, frequency, subject lines, copy, CTAs, personalization, etc.) to optimize email performance that are above industry standards
- Meet or exceed email marketing KPIs for deliverability, opens, CTOR, and other key metrics
- Develop and maintain weekly and quarterly reporting on email performance and share with key stakeholders
- Assist with copy writing and/or copy editing of other marketing content as requested
- Project manage other marketing initiatives as they are defined
- Stay abreast with email marketing and content marketing industry best practices
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 4-5 years of experience in marketing communications with a leading IT/SaaS organization
- Prior experience in email marketing is a must
- Familiar with email best-practices and compliance (GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM)
- Expert-level Marketo user highly desired
- Must have experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Expert project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (writing samples will be requested)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Enterprise software and/or B2B marketing experience is a plus