Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva Labs explores the future of data management. We are responsible for cutting edge technology innovation on the industry-leading Druva Cloud Platform. Our work has included building a data pipeline that was the basis of our data analytics offerings, leading the development of Kubernetes backup and restore, and investigating the future of e-discovery. This group prototypes next-generation projects, attracts early customers, then transitions product ownership to the engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities -
We are looking for an energetic, hands-on individual who can design and prototype next-generation SaaS services built on Druva’s petabyte scale service. You will have opportunities to leverage your broad expertise in large scale data analytics environments, preferably using a cloud-native stack of services and components. You are passionate about building and using cutting-edge technologies like server less computing and AI /ML to meet the scalability, resiliency, performance and quality needs of large scale systems at lowest cost and highest efficiency. You have strong beliefs delivering proof-of-concept solutions at a fast pace while still following best practices. As a technical leader, you will guide engineers on your team, work with and influence other lead engineers, and collaborate with product management.
Desirable Profile -
- 10 - 12 years of software development experience in a technology-based product company.
- Should be a computer science graduate with strong fundamentals.
- A strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and large-scale analytics.
- Hands on experience in Data Analytics, AI/ML
- Must have excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities, hands-on coding.
- Should have expertise in designing and programming for building components and applications at scale with high quality and agility
- Extensive hands on experience in “Go” or “C” on Unix/Linux or Windows platform
- Experience in Cloud Technologies is a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Should have experience influencing product design and architecture and realize it through a team of engineers.