Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
At Glossier, we are committed to building innovative digital products that our users love. As a Product Designer, you will work in a truly collaborative setting with engineers, product managers, UX researchers, stakeholders, and other designers to bring our evolving digital experiences to life. You will create functional, delightful and beautiful user experiences across our digital touch points. You have a strong eye and aesthetic sensibility, but are constantly looking to validate design decisions through customer feedback, quantitative insights, and evolving best practices. You consider design systems and work closely with other designers and the creative team on interpreting and developing the Glossier brand digitally. You strike the perfect balance between solving for user needs, while driving meaningful impact for the business.
Six Month Expectations
- Work with other designers, product managers, research, data, engineers, and other cross-functional team members on executing against the E-Commerce roadmap.
- Produce specifications, final graphics, pixel-perfect designs and assets, as well as mockups and prototypes
- Work in both low-fidelity and in hi-fidelity, where appropriate, to validate designs and communicate your design decisions to a variety of stakeholders
- Manage your own timelines and priorities as part of a cross-functional team and collaboratively meet tight deadlines in an agile environment
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Create world-class digital experiences in sync with evolving design paradigms and business needs
- Act as an advocate for the customer throughout the project lifecycle leveraging a strong knowledge of user-centered design process & tools
- Champion and drive how we connect and build relationships with our customers and community
- 7+ years of experience as a product designer, interaction designer or ui/ux designer
- An online portfolio that demonstrates cutting-edge digital work, a deep understanding of user needs and unique approaches to problem solving
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, flows, schematics and visual designs across a range of platforms and devices, including the web, iPad, iPhone and Android.
- An excellent eye for visual design including color, layout and typography
- Proficiency with Figma and/or Sketch required
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Principle, Framer, etc.)
- Knowledge of CMS tools (Contentful)
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to successfully prioritize projects and focus on the things that matter most
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment that includes addressing and acting on feedback
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.