HomeLane.com is India’s preferred brand for home interiors and has established itself as a key enabler for homeowners across seven cities who want to furnish their dream home.
Job Description / Skills Required
● Design and implementation of front end software that is high-performance, pixel perfect and
● Integrate with backend APIs and deliver front end software solutions that yield reliable UI/UX
experience to users across browsers and devices
● Collaborate with UI/UX designers, product managers and other engineers
● Write and maintain design documentation
● Realize unit/integration test scripts/code for testing software before release
● Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, if any
● Support and troubleshoot deployed systems on field, if needed
● Good problem solving skills and passion for building impactful products from ground up
● Experience with state management libraries like Redux / Flux
● Experience with HTML and CSS3
● Great communication skills
● Experience with Chrome Developer Tools
● Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code
reviews, and source control management.
● Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
● 2+ years of professional experience building front end user experiences on web
● A Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience from a
Tier 1 college
Started in 2014, Homelane is a technology-driven solution provider for personalized home interiors. We
focus on predictability and quality of the products and services delivered. HomeLane is headquartered in
Bangalore, with >15K homes delivered successfully across several Indian cities. At HomeLane, customers
get 100% transparent costing and delivery with a 45-day guarantee, making this process entirely
stress-free in terms of costs, timelines and quality.
We are a series D funded company, with over $60M funding cumulatively raised so far and an enviable
set of investors such as Accel, Sequoia, Growth Story, Aarin and Evolvence Pidilite. At present we deliver
~15 homes/day and a revenue of $50M for FY2019.
HomeLane is headed by a very successful 4-time entrepreneur Srikanth Iyer (CEO), was also the
Co-Founder of Edurite Technologies, a leading e-content provider in the education space and led it to
one of the largest acquisitions in Indian education space worth $200 million.
Right from the early stages of inception, it has been clear to us that we needed to have a strong
foundation in engineering to achieve the scale. Today, HomeLane prides itself in its strong base of cloud
platforms that form the backbone of our organization. Our tech products enable a 3-way marketplace
solution (HomeLane, Customers and Vendors) and creates a one-of-its-kind experience for the users.
SpaceCraft is HomeLane’s disruptive cloud platform for end to end 2D floor planning, 3D room design,
virtual design meetings, catalog management, pricing and discount management and manufacturing
automation. It's the first of its kind solution that is proprietary and optimized for performance and scale.
etc.), Python/Django, ThreeJS, WebGL, GraphQL, PHP and so on. We are also building AI-driven
enhancements to software solutions and creating a data platform to desive data analytics based