Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
- Create, manage, and optimize campaigns and ads on Google SEM, GDN, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, Youtube, Affiliates for Website & App.
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet goals
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets. Hands-on with campaign Optimization
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designing team/agency to get creatives made for ads
- A/B testing of landing page designs to maximize conversions (Landing Page Optimization)
- Revenue and profitability analysis and leveraging data and analytics to optimize the paid funnel to maximize revenue and ensure business targets are met/exceeded for Practo
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry. Pushing our Digital marketing Strategies beyond industry best practices.
Skills Required: Campaign & Budget Management, Creative thinking, Data Analysis, Experience with tools like Google Adwords Editor, Keyword tools, Google Analytics, Google Ads, FB / Instagram / Twitter Ads, Youtube Ads, etc.
Behavioral Traits: Willingness to learn new skills, embrace emerging technology, dedication to growth with concrete examples, the abilities to adapt easily to change and accept increased responsibility with complete ownership, pushing yourself to learn a new skill or strategy, to take on additional responsibilities and having a positive, hard-working attitude
Eligibility Criteria: 3-5 yrs of hands-on experience with Performance Marketing on both Web & App