Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sr. Frontend Engineer
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,500 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Sr. Front-End Engineer, you will play a key role in building our front-end solution.
- Tackle hard technical problems—at the architecture, product, & code levels—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation, for short and long term
- Be a major part of Gong's Front-End Guild, which includes front-end developers from all teams (some say it’s the best guild ever!)
- Own the features you develop, while collaborating with Product and UX teams from thinking and wireframe processes to production
- Be part of Gong's design system re-architecture efforts using Storybook
- Be part of our infamous architecture huddles, where we make decisions about our future code and best practices
- Constantly learn new stuff - by joining professional lectures and workshops organized by Gong. In addition, each developer gets extra learning time on behalf of Gong to gain/improve new professional skills!
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales, and is easy to use
- A top-talent software engineer with 5+ years of industry experience in developing web applications, both at the data level and the architecture level
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product
- Experienced with React - major advantage
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based web applications
- Someone with proven experience in the architecture of design systems and components
- The holder of a degree in computer science or similar (preferable)
- An all round player, fast, and self-learning individual
- An excellent communicator and team player, with verbal and written skills in English
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working independently and at a team with very strong peers
- An opportunity to share success with top-tier engineers solving complex challenges in a high-profile, meteoric-growth, well-funded start-up company.