Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
As a senior engineer on the Integration team you will be working closely with customers and partners to add new integrations and improve the ecosystem. You will also be working with customers to improve the workflow to enable integrations and troubleshooting if needed. As a senior member of the team you will also participate in developing a cohesive Vision and Strategy for making Amplitude integral part of our customer’s data pipeline by both making it easy to get data into Amplitude and enabling value addition by making it easy to get processed data to different destinations.
As a Sr Software Engineer, you will:
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Develop new integrations and frameworks to improve our ecosystem
- Collaborate with customers and partners to iterate on the product
- Lead engineering discussions and mentor others on engineering best practices
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or another technical field
- 4+ years of experience working in a Software Engineering role
- Experience in Java Script, Python or Java
- Enjoy learning new technologies and having breadth of experience
- Enjoy working with customers and partners in solving problems and providing value
- Previous experience with API design is a plus
- Previous experience with connecting SAAS platforms to build ecosystem or data pipeline is a plus
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, and PayPal.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.