Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
As a key member of the IT team, you will provide the best in class customer service to all of our fellow Ampliteers. In your role, you’ll be the go-to person for all things IT. You’ll be maintaining our A/V infrastructure, troubleshooting all hardware and software issues, and providing new solutions to make sure Amplitude is running efficiently as we help companies build better products.
As a IT engineer, you will:
Act as the first line support for Mac, Windows laptops, WiFi, Network, A/V and SAAS-related problems. Oversee day-to-day IT Helpdesk needs.
- Act as the first line support for Mac, Windows laptops, WiFi, Network, A/V and SAAS-related problems. Oversee day-to-day IT Helpdesk needs.
- Provide help desk support to Amplitude employees around the world.
- Be responsible for computer imaging and asset management, hardware and software deployment
- Provide assistance with IT projects and implementations as needed.
- Work cross-functionally on departmental projects throughout the company.
- Configure and troubleshoot conference room and A/V equipment.
- Provide support for in-office and remote meetings/events.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 3 + years' experience in IT support with a thorough approach to troubleshooting and task completion
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of both Windows and macOS operating systems is a must.
- Experience imaging computers (both Windows and Mac platforms).
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and related technologies (DNS, DFS, file sharing, centralized printing, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, etc.)
- You should have the ability to work independently but also know when to ask for help/guidance.
- Experience supporting and working with cloud applications ex. Gsuite, Atlassian, Okta, O365, etc.
- Prior experience working in a remote environment is a plus.
- You should possess a working knowledge of IT security best practices.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator, and other top-tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as our innovative brands such as Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, and PayPal.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.