Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Senior Software Engineer
Job Description / Skills Required
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at : https://www.druva.com/about/
- Play key role in Design / Development of Product development.
- Responsible for complete software development cycle.
- Gathering & understanding requirements.
- Design, development & implementation independently.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Will be able to work in end to end features.
- Extensive experience on C/C++/Python
- Experience on OS - Unix/Linux and Windows
- Hands on experience in Networking and Multi-threading
- Experience in Cloud Technologies, system programming is a plus
- B-Tech (CS) or higher
- Experience - 6-9 years