productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Join one of our product teams and develop features with real value to a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 2000+ global companies. Join a team that's redefining what product management systems can be.
Our Tech Stack
Infrastructure: AWS, Gitlab CI, Github, CircleCI
Quality: Rollbar, ESlint, Prettier, Danger.js
You like communicating with frontend or product management and you always keep the end-user in mind.
Working closely with our remote product team, keeping up to date about what is the intended behavior of the new functionality we are building
Testing of the new functionality
Nice to have: writing other tests as well (API, performance, security, integration etc.)
- You live in Europe – as it's important for us to have the team in pretty much the same timezone 🙂
At Productboard, we recently started building fully remote teams. It is therefore possible to join us as engineer while being (almost) 100% remote. The expectation is that you will travel to Prague roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote team members in person, while also meeting other team members and learning more about the Productboard culture. If you're interested in taking on this position remotely, make sure you tick off (most of) these requirements:
- You’re self-organised and disciplined
- You have amazing communication skills
- You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
- Nice to have: previous experience with remote work
You can look forward to the following benefits:
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.