Single sign-on for backend infrastructure.
Account Executive, Enterprise
Job Description / Skills Required
strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
...we are addressing an acute and previously unmet need in the market. We’re scaling our sales org and are looking for ambitious, intelligent, and entrepreneurial sellers to join this fast growth organization. You’ll be foundational in growing the business and accelerating us towards our Series B and beyond!
What You'll Do:
- Act as the quarterback for sales opportunities by navigating customer stakeholders to create consensus for our solution
- Create and execute on a go-to-market plan within a designated list of enterprise accounts, both late stage venture-backed and publicly traded companies
- Engage your networks and seek out business pains to consistently generate pipeline so you can have multiple paths to goal
- Partner with internal resources (BDRs, SEs, CSM, Product and Leadership) to develop your territory and win deals
- Exceed quarterly quotas with a strong focus on new customer acquisition plus the expansion of strongDM in key accounts
- Action-oriented and finds a way to overcome obstacles to win
- Ability to learn technical concepts and clearly convey those to a variety of stakeholders
- Organized, with strong time management skills and clear prioritization of work aligned to revenue generation
- Has a growth mindset, and is open to feedback and coaching from teammates
- 7+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions
- Bonus points if you have sold to DevOps, Infrastructure or Information Security teams
- Competitive base + commission + equity in a fast-growing startup
- Extremely competitive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short / long-term disability, 3 month parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- In future, up to 20% travel within your designated geography