An elastic network-services platform.
Want to change the future of security integrated with networking?
Are you interested in fundamentally changing the technology and designs used in the $40B+ WAN, branch networks and managed services market? Does the concept of migrating global telcos and Fortune 500 customers from traditional network and security hardware to highly agile software and virtualized security driven network functions pump you up?
If so, Versa Networks might be a great place for you. Versa was founded by the engineering executives that built the multi-billion-dollar MX Series routers at Juniper and funded by top-tier and very network/security savvy investors Sequoia Capital, Mayfield, Comcast ventures, Verizon Ventures, Princeville Global fund and others. We are looking for cutting edge technical and business talent to expand our innovation and bring it to an exciting set of customers. We have been named in Gartner’s magic quadrant (MQ) leader in Secure SD-WAN and have received leadership ratings of our product feature breadth by cybersecurity industry ratings leaders.
As a UX Product Manager / Business Analyst for SaaS delivered SASE (Security Access Service Edge) you will be the architect of our next generation security product offering delivered in a self-service fashion and the key drivers of product line success and its adoption by large service providers, enterprises and small and medium businesses. You will drive the UX roadmap of this new product line from an end user experience perspective and manage its delivery and execution across the organization in keeping with an outside in user’s view of the digital experience.
- Help define the overall requirements for UX, the roadmap, and the plan to achieve a best-in-class User Experience
- Define detailed UX requirements for Secure web gateways SWG, CASB (Zero Trust Access [ZTA]) and branch FWaaS, Interactive threat intelligence
- Create detailed UML style product requirements documents per feature per product that clearly articulate Success, Alternate and Error use cases across personas across use cases
- Perform detailed competitive benchmarking against industry leaders and present best in class features & their UX that comprises of competitors offerings of SASE
- Actively create and prioritize product backlog and coordinate planning with Customers, Users, Architects, Co-Founders, Technologists and UX/UI Designers.
- Work with users and UX designers to define and create story boards and user journey maps
- Work with customer and their users and partners to understand and address to delve into deep user needs
- Translate user needs into actionable use cases for UX team to go address in their detailed design brief
- Help unify the user experience of currently fragmented security properties within existing products.
- Participate in UX demos and sign off UX deliverables to ensure high quality.
- Foster a collaborative relationship between sales engineering, product engineering and the UI/UX team, ensure productive engagements across the teams.
- Work with the technical product managers to ensure that UX deliverables are well defined and understood in the overall project scope.
- Work with PMO; help develop processes to ensure orderly, predictable execution of deliverables.
- Advocate UX research; assist with the planning and execution of usability studies.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Higher in UX Design, Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors and Ergonomics, Computer Science (particularly with a focus on UI engineering)
- 5+ years of security industry product management experience working on UX or UI features on a professional software team