Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude is laser focused on driving value to customers, and as a result, the Customer Success team influences every part of the company. We help drive what our product and engineering teams build, what our sales team pitches, what stories our marketing team tells, and we ensure that the customer voice is heard in all internal decisions. As part of the Go-To-Market function, Customer Success is responsible for maximizing the value we deliver to our customers and driving Positive Business Outcomes for them - our customers’ success leads to our success.
As a Scale Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping drive value and results within our high growth SMB accounts across the APAC region. You’ll be working with startups and growth stage companies to ensure they have a successful end to end customer experience. You’ll be responsible for managing a large portfolio of customers, and assisting with scalable programs and campaigns.
As a Scale Customer Success Manager in our Singapore office, you will have a number of different responsibilities:
- Retention - You will be responsible for managing the retention forecast and renewals for accounts that do not have expansion potential. For accounts with expansion potential, you will partner with sales who will drive commercial conversations with these accounts.
- Account Management at Scale - You will innovate when it comes to managing a large portfolio of accounts at scale. This will include but is not limited to developing methods for maintaining accurate contact records, monitoring business news related to accounts (i.e. acquisitions, fundings, bankruptcies, etc.), participating in successful deployment of Customer Success CRM, detecting themes in the business and escalating as needed, developing scalable approaches to key customer contacts check-ins regarding value and status of the relationship and maintaining accurate assessment of customer health in SFDC.
- Account Interventions - Working in partnership with other scale CSM team members, you'll review accounts in poor health and be responsible for identifying when 1:1 intervention might be needed
- Scaled Programs - You will be involved in delivery of our global adoption programs to drive successful onboarding, tool adoption and retention with a focus on our APAC portfolio. This will include but is not limited to training webinars, email campaigns, and other tech-touch strategies.
This role is ideal for you if you enjoy the following:
- You love working with customers - You will be enthusiastic about working with startups and growth stage companies and being their voice within Amplitude
- You’re analytical - You understand the importance of using data, know how to use it and where to find it. You’re comfortable using a combination of analytical tools (BI, web analytics), Excel, and CRM tools like Salesforce or Marketo.
- You have a passion for technology - You’re curious to learn about our software and become an expert in what we do. Some technical background such as using SaaS products or analytic tools would be ideal.
- You’re motivated by high targets - Our Scale portfolio is fast-growing in APAC, as the business expands we envisage this role will over time focus on high volume contract renewals and expansion targets.
- Additionally, Hindi language capabilities would be highly beneficial although not a set requirement for success in this role.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series E, led by GIC, and crossed into the Unicorn valuation
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.