Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
UX Operations Manager
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly driven full-time UX Operations Manager to join our growing UX Research team and the broader Product Design organization. For this role, you will have a solid track record of growing strategic programs, navigating ambiguous situations, and identifying solutions to remove roadblocks. As a UX Operations Manager, you will collaborate with stakeholders across UX, Design, Product and Marketing to plan, track and optimize all steps in the research lifecycle. By implementing and running day-to-day processes across UXR projects, you ensure all work flows efficiently from start to end.
This position reports into the Research Strategy Manager, and aligns with the Design Operations team.
You @ Attentive
- Scale and optimize strategic programs to streamline research, design and content needs
- Manage education initiatives and develop resources around policies and how to best partner with the UXR team
- Develop strong XFN Partnerships to move initiatives forward, raise concerns to appropriate owners early and resolve open issues that prevent progress
- Review and filter research review requests; critical thinking and strategic prioritization skills is absolutely necessary
- Partner with Product Design leadership to identify shared challenges, develop solutions, and establish relationships with key central stakeholders
- Manage expectations / communication by meeting with internal partners to learn more about new projects, give status updates, and communicate issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate across multiple pillars and levels to ensure the delivery of numerous projects, as well as facilitate project needs, requirements, and timelines
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years as a project manager in a fast-paced agency, in-house design or marketing environment in tech. Experience in SaaS or FinTech companies is a plus.
- Solid understanding of UXR best practices. General knowledge of UX Research is required, and knowledge of UX Design is a bonus.
- Self-starter, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with designing data-driven program strategies and communicating with data to drive change.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including users/clients, leadership, peers, and cross-functional partners.
- Ability to positively influence projects through rationale, data, and diplomacy.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement.
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19.
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home.
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!).
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities.
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration.
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.