Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We’re hiring passionate people to help us build a simpler, more secure digital future for businesses and individuals. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you obsessed with solving complex UX problems while making things intuitive, beautiful, and engaging? Are you excited by humanizing technology and leveraging user-centered design to drive business? Do you thrive when growing a team of exceptional individuals? If your answer is yes to all three, join Dashlane and lead a high-performing team creating intuitive software with global impact.
As Product Design Manager, you will lead and manage a team of dedicated Product Designers in a dynamic startup environment. Your team will look up to you as the design leader who can influence the direction of UX and UI at Dashlane and inspire the team to take the design quality to the next level.
In this "player-coach" role, your design skills and expertise will be called upon in a cross-functional Agile Team. Collaborating with a broad mix of stakeholders, such as product managers, UX writers, engineers, and marketers, you will advocate for user-centered thinking as the cornerstone of everything we do.
You will be based in Paris or Lisbon, with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane, you will
- Be a key member of the Product Design Team, with a group of Product Designers reporting directly to you
- Work with Product Design Director and other key stakeholders to drive the design direction of Product
- Produce top-notch work that injects usability and beauty into the product, and delight into the user experience, as we continue to push the boundaries of modern UX
- Be responsible for high-quality UI and interaction design, with UX motion integrated into your usability solutions
- Create exemplary prototypes and experiences, both alone and with other designers and key stakeholders, while balancing user needs, constraints of technology, brand values, and KPIs
- Use your UX expertise to discover user pain points, problems, and opportunities, and solve them using appropriate UX methodologies and tools. You will be counted upon to set up and lead user testing sessions, ensuring that your UX solutions are data-driven and user-validated
- Lead UX workshops and Design Sprints to drive innovation, solve usability problems and build an intuitive user experience
- Take responsibility for hiring, growing your team, and developing the talents and skills of your direct reports
- 5+ years of experience working in a digital product development environment
- Demonstrable expertise in Figma or equivalent design software
- Full professional proficiency in English both when communicating in writing and verbally
The ideal candidate
- Has a track record of building successful design solutions in a B2B or B2B2C context
- Has experience in leading and growing teams
- Always puts the team first and is comfortable sharing ownership in the company's success
- Is an expert in the user-centered design processes and methodologies, such as storyboarding, user flows, Personas, and is well versed in various types of usability testing, including Card Sorting, Eye Movement Tracking, and more
- Has a solid grasp of the interplay between typography, color, and motion, and their roles in visual communication
- Can translate complex ideas into a simple language, both in writing and verbally
- Has a passion for consumer apps and point of view on the trends and new developments in Product and software design
- Has working experience of operating within the Agile cycles and ceremonies
- Has a practical grasp of animation and interaction design. UX Motion Design skills will be a bonus
- While we understand that successful design professionals may not have an interactive portfolio prepared in advance, we expect the candidates to demonstrate a track record of creating successful UX solutions and showcase their past work
The internet has become integrated with nearly every part of our lives, from work to personal to play. Yet somehow, it’s not getting any easier or safer—especially not when it comes to protecting and accessing sensitive info in a secure way. Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere.
Our business plans help organizations protect against data breaches and misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, and a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our personal plans offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, and personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system and browser—so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience
To know what to expect once you've sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.