Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business-critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest-growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at: https://www.druva.com/about/
About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Agents, Professional Services Consultants, and Customer Operations - all working together as part of our Global Customer Services team to help our customers adopt Druva and create the most reliable data protection service in the world.
The GCS team at Druva helps customers solve real, technical problems while retaining and expanding the revenue streams that help the company invest in the future of our cloud-based services for companies around the world.
We believe that putting our people first, and fostering a creative, exciting, and stimulating environment is a prerequisite to achieving and surpassing our commercial goals.
Customer Success Manager
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of Druva’s core Mid-market and SMB customers. You will bring great organizational skills, product knowledge and project management, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the customer’s satisfaction with Druva’s services.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and present to customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. You'll be expected to meet and exceed the goal for net retention (both retention and expansion). You'll do this while tracking, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends (such as deployment, adoption and business reviews) as they relate to the global Customer Success strategy. This is a cross functional role, working closely with Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other teams to close the feedback loop on customer and market needs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Advocate for and represent the voice of the customer internally
- Do technical reviews of customer infrastructure and make recommendations those will help customer to use our products optimally
- Work with your account teams to plan and execute long term account plans to facilitate retention and growth via product and new business unit expansion
- Manage the proactive customer life cycle leading to high rate of renewal and growth
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Identify and mitigate risk in customer accounts
- Work cross-functionally with Professional Services, Product, Support, Marketing and other teams to resolve customer business issues and work towards their stated goals
- Manage customer feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal partner teams
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role servicing enterprise accounts
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Understanding of Enterprise SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside your company and within your customer accounts
- Experience with project management, account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, especially with Salesforce/GainSight knowledge
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews
- Experience in generating expansion opportunity and securing references from your portfolio will be a great advantage