Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at : https://www.druva.com/about/
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval. Develop regulatory strategies, effectively manage timelines, and oversee submissions for new or changes to existing product registrations.
- Identify, communicate, and develop recommendations to mitigate regulatory project or product risk with contingency planning, including corrective or preventive action.
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Monitor, assess the potential impact and develop appropriate action plans for new or emerging regulations, initiatives, and regulatory changes.
- Develop and maintain best practices, guidelines, procedures, tools, and/or training to standardize the process, drive continuous improvement, and educate others on regulatory compliance requirements..
- Maintaining communication with compliance regulators and following up on applications.
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Combination of industry related 4-year degree or accreditation or equivalent
- 6-8 years experience as a Compliance Analyst/Specialist in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards like ISO-27000, PCI, SOC 2 and HIPAA.. Working knowledge of laws, regulations, and relevant compliance programs under EPA, FDA, CPSC, or other, as appropriate, to ensure compliance throughout the product life cycle.
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
- Analytical abilities and ability to research complex compliance topics.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory and technical documents.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to persevere in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to drive functional excellence to foster innovation, optimize time to market, and minimize product and portfolio risk.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage and influence various audiences at multiple levels in the organization..
Druva, a young and fast growing organization already making its presence felt globally.
We provide a bouquet of products in data storage, protection and management for various enterprises and devices as well as Cloud Backup Solutions.
Headquartered at Sunnyvale-California, we are present across 6 locations in US Asia, Europe and Australia serving more than 3000 customers.
You would be part of a highly talented team contributing to the growth of our clients like NASA, PwC, Xerox, Louis Vuitton etc.
We invite you to be a part of the Pune team - hosting one of its world class facilities our employees enjoy attractive HR benefits and wholesome recreations facility along with a great career opportunity!
Listed are the career opportunities: https://www.druva.com/about/career/