Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is passionate for understanding customers and their needs in the area of information and data security. At Druva an Associate Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. This role also ensures independent work, a dynamic and fascinating working environment in a company having industry leading data protection products.
- Understand customer needs, perform detailed technical, market research & design product use cases to drive data security product features
- Work with the UX team to develop delightful user experiences for identified product use cases
- Work with the documentation team to thoroughly document product capabilities and features and deliver as self-service product documentation for customers
- Closely work with and guide engineering teams in fast-paced sprints to build and deliver key product features & experiences on Druva Cloud Platform
- Work with engineering, customer success, customers to understand and drive areas of improvement needed in the product
- Work with the product managers, marketing team to build key product marketing collateral and deliver field sales team training.
- Partner with sales teams, solution architects to present product value & benefits to customers. Engage in discussions with customer to understand their problems, answer questions about the product and educate them about the value of the product.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, MBA would be a plus
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Writing detailed product requirements
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience as a developer.
- Worked in an Agile environment (SCRUM/Kanban). Advantage
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Driving and implementing a solution set across development teams; working closely with Engineering teams to deliver products and with customers to ensure goals are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present and analyze technical information and strategies