Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval. Develop regulatory strategies, effectively manage timelines, and oversee submissions for new or changes to existing product registrations.
- Identify, communicate, and develop recommendations to mitigate regulatory project or product risk with contingency planning, including corrective or preventive action.
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Monitor, assess the potential impact and develop appropriate action plans for new or emerging regulations, initiatives, and regulatory changes.
- Develop and maintain best practices, guidelines, procedures, tools, and/or training to standardize the process, drive continuous improvement, and educate others on regulatory compliance requirements..
- Maintaining communication with compliance regulators and following up on applications.
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Combination of industry related 4-year degree or accreditation or equivalent
- 6-8 years experience as a Compliance Analyst/Specialist in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards like ISO-27000, PCI, SOC 2 and HIPAA.. Working knowledge of laws, regulations, and relevant compliance programs under EPA, FDA, CPSC, or other, as appropriate, to ensure compliance throughout the product life cycle.
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
- Analytical abilities and ability to research complex compliance topics.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory and technical documents.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to persevere in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to drive functional excellence to foster innovation, optimize time to market, and minimize product and portfolio risk.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage and influence various audiences at multiple levels in the organization..
- Must be based in Ireland, ideally within commuting distance of Letterkenny