Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business-critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest-growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at: https://www.druva.com/about/
About Role and Responsibility :
Manger F&A - Payroll
- Prior Experience and exposure in Payroll Management of Indian Company
- Experience in AP invoice processing, vendor payments, bank recon, etc.
- Good understanding of Month close processes Bank Recon, Accrual schedule, Prepaid schedule
- Experience in managing Direct Tax, TDS (deduction, calculation, Reconciliation),
- Adhere to all legal provisions of statutory dues and ensure that all fees and other statutory payments are done on time.
- Experience of ERP software NetSuite or similar
- Good in Microsoft Excel. Advanced skillset, should be able to work with high volume of data using lookup functions.
- Demonstrated ability to partner closely and be a good business partner.
- Adequate experience managing the legal and statutory requirements that Indian companies must adhere to as a subsidiary company.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate across geographies.
- Experience - 5 - 8 years
- Education: - BCom / MBA / CA Inter