Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The HR Data Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining global HR reporting and dashboards for the organization. HR Data Analyst will work closely with leadership to build reporting that will support the organization to make data driven decisions, while monitoring KPIs on an ongoing basis. The HR Data Analyst will report to the Director of HR Operations.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (ADP Workforce), applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), other data sources. Will need to work with other HR team members to translate complex spreadsheets .
- Work closely with leadership to create automated reports and dashboards, and develop processes for program evaluation and reporting.
- Develop data auditing processes and manage data integrity on an ongoing basis
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Work with different HR functions to provide process improvements and tools that drive data accuracy and efficiencies to improve reporting.
- Accurately produce all required HR data reports, displayed in appropriate formats, in agreed timeframes.
- Ensure high quality, accurate, insightful data is produced and maintained, working with the HR Team to ensure this is the case.
- Participate as an active member of the global HR team, scaling all data and systems related processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math/Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or related quantitative field and four (4) years of experience working in a data analytics environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality analyses and products within demanding timelines.
- Minimum of three (2) years of experience with HR data particularly maintaining, understanding, interpreting, and forecasting data OR comparable data analysis experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of performing queries, performing data wrangling actions, developing reports and visualizations for presentations.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with Tableau.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and thorough understanding of data and organization structures, including impacts to data/metrics due to changes in organizational structure.
- Excellent follow through and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to build strong relationships within HR and across company
- Ability to influence and build trust on team and with employees
- Experience with Greenhouse data, reporting, and dashboards
- And finally, good sense of humor to roll with the fast paced and dynamic environment at Druva!