Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva Cloud Platform is the platform built on AWS that provides common infrastructure services across Druva flagship products like Insync and Phoenix. It provides a single pane of access to all the products while providing common services like admin management, SSO, common dashboard, API Gateway etc.
- Follow the best practices for code development and code hygiene. Write modular and unit tested code.
- Work with other developers on the Druva development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
- Work with the Druva development team to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop, deliver new enhancements & products.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web application development.
- Take end to end responsibility of the assigned tasks/modules/features by interacting with different stakeholders like Product Managers, UX designers, QA, etc.
- Work in SCRUM / Agile environment. Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- 2-5 years of experience in developing Web applications
- Should have a good understanding of both Frontend as well as Backend.
- Expertise with web application architecture, application security and REST APIs.
- Proficient in ES6+, Redux, jQuery, HTML, CSS,
- Expert knowledge of front-end build pipeline and tools (npm, webpack etc)
- Should Understand basic Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Sound debugging skills using tools like browser's developer tools, Fiddler, Postman etc.
- Good to have- Working knowledge of design tools, Unix, docker, CI/CD, Git etc.
- Must be based in Ireland and able to work in Letterkenny