Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Job Description / Skills Required
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
Please do visit us at : https://www.druva.com/about/
- Be part of the development team and closely work with the developers to perform feature testing as per development milestones.
- Develop detailed understand the features/enhancements for the product – including functional specifications and design – with the perspective of performing automated and manual, white box as well as black box testing.
- Prepare thorough feature testing plans based on development and feature completion milestones. Test plan should include API as well as UI based tests.
- Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for explaining new features and enhancements to the QA certification teams.
- Jointly responsible with the developers for the quality of feature builds to be provided to QA certification teams.
- Good understanding of Operating systems (Windows and Linux) and Networking concepts
- Good understanding of Object oriented concepts.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Should be fluent in basic algorithms/logic.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
- Experience in automation execution.
- Good programming skills in at least one of the scripting languages Perl/Python/Ruby.
- Good to have - experience in Selenium.