Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Data & Analytics Associate
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Data & Analytics Associate, you will be a critical member of Gong’s business operations team, using your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization and data-mining to tell the story behind the numbers and obtain relevant insights.
- Sift through large data sets via query languages and BI tools for dashboards and reporting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets across a variety of sources
- Use analytical and statistical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Identify gaps in the current data sources to facilitate new reporting solutions
- 2+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- Highly proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools to query large data-sets (e.g. Tableau, SiSense, etc.)
- Expert Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in modeling or business application/evaluation of machine learning
- Proficient in accessing cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, Airflow, and proprietary equivalents)
- Familiarity with R or PythonExcellent problem-solving skills and end to end quantitative thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, CS, Engineering or other quantitative fields, OR equivalent experience
- Tech Industry or SaaS experience: Subject matter expertise in B2B sales processes and/or experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Self-starter: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results
- Analytical thinker: Comfortable with data and ambiguity; able to both delve into the details and operational tactics, and engage meaningfully on the big picture or overall strategy
- Adaptable to change: Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Effective communications: Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations