Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Atlanta, GA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Security/Data Specialist, you’ll play a key role in providing outstanding support and growth for our team!
- Provide on-call help desk support as needed for the US/Israel employee base and respond to requests for technical assistance via Slack or via a ticketing system
- Setup and support mobile devices including both Android and iPhone
- Leverage SQL, RegEx, and Excel to build analytical tools to scale insights, data pipelines to automate reporting and dashboards to support business needs
- Participate in the development and oversight of required corrective action plans relating to security compliance issues
- Identify, research and evaluate new compliance requirements and ensure they are incorporated into Gong’s security policy framework
- Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), regulations governing personally identifiable information (PII), SOC2 and SOC3 trust principles, and other applicable regulatory compliance frameworks
- Gather, and analyze large amounts of data across a variety of business dimensions (bettercloud, tray.io, mobileiron, saas audit, etc) in a fast paced environment and build sophisticated and complex dashboards to evaluate business detailed performance, identify trends
- Drive security/saas assessment needs for upcoming Finance/IT needs and help prioritize and communicate roadmaps
- Perform software and hardware configuration across diverse platforms
- Extensive knowledge of macOS and Apple hardware
- 2+ years of experience managing macOS computers, ideally at a large scale
- Ideally, experience provisioning software deployments through a remote centralized service
- Ability to research hardware and software to make informed purchase decisions
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent internal customer service
- Be a team player with a willingness to lend a hand with any project
- Previous experience working in a help desk environment is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.