Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Salesforce Business Analyst
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong.io is looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Business Analyst to help scale our GTM teams. You will be part of the Revenue Operations team and will work closely with cross-functional operations stakeholders to provide optimization expertise & recommendations for our dynamic business needs.
- Partner with our Revenue Operations teams to build and improve their CRM workflows.
- Understand business objectives and work with Business Systems Manager to translate needs into requirements and help determine priority and timeline. Help design, build, test and release enhancements.
- Proactively optimize Salesforce.com, review apex code and workflow rules to prevent performance issues.
- Manage day-to-day needs, update user permissions, troubleshoot errors, update custom fields, workflow rules, validation rules & triggers, clean up page layouts and list views, update Salesforce.com packages, and maintain security controls.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Work with teams on optimizing 3rd party integrations into SFDC such as Marketo, Outreach, data tools, etc.
- Create and manage SFDC documentation with version control & updates.
- 2+ years of solid experience as a full-time Salesforce Administrator.
- Service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning, working with and evangelizing Salesforce.com capabilities.
- Be able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint.
- Strong experience implementing sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification (advanced certification preferred, extra bonus points for CPQ and Platform App Builder.)
- Fundamental understanding of subscription based businesses.
Perks & Benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.