Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Strategic Support Specialist, West
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
About the role
We are looking for a driven product support professional to join our team as a Strategic Support Specialist. You will be partnered with the most senior folks on our Client Strategy team to deliver a premium client experience to our top-tier clients, providing direct internal support and executing and delivering on a wide range of requests, from custom analysis & reports to producing strategic content for business reviews. You will also be one of the primary points of contact for Attentive’s top clients, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and helping to reduce and remove friction in their use of the platform. You must have a passion for delivering a world-class client experience.
The Strategic Support Specialist role requires a special combination of high-level professional communication skills, the ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues, and an entrepreneurial mindset to deliver under tight deadlines and high pressure. You will interface directly with our top clients on a daily basis, become a resident expert on all facets of our platform and the broader ecommerce industry, and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibilities will be to execute and deliver strategic content for our Client Strategy team and to directly communicate with Attentive clients via email, phone, and meetings to provide fast and accurate resolutions for any issues or friction they might encounter with the platform.
- Partner with our senior Client Strategy team to build and deliver strategic collateral for our top-tier clients
- Respond to top-tier Attentive clients to resolve issues and friction with the platform, owning that interaction from inception to resolution
- Advise our clients on best-practices with the Attentive platform and its use cases
- Assist clients with urgent needs and help usher them to the best solutions and across our platform and the business
- Continuously train to become an expert on the Attentive platform, mobile marketing, and the ecommerce industry
- Help translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
- Build and deliver analysis and content for client presentations and special projects
Skills & Requirements
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year operating in a software product support role, with a proven track record of resolving tickets comprehensively and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Keen interest in startups, software, and entrepreneurism
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Prior experience in a software support role preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.