Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Director of Digital & Performance Marketing
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an outstanding Director of Digital & Performance Marketing to join our team. This role reports into the SVP of Marketing and will be responsible for setting the strategy and overseeing optimization and scaling of our paid marketing and programmatic channels.
- Scale and oversee the comprehensive strategy behind our paid digital marketing channels including budget allocation, campaign structure, audience targeting, ad messaging, and overall continual performance optimization
- Manage the launch of new campaigns across paid programmatic channels––including setting the creative vision, organizing landing page creation with our Brand Design team, and setting up proper attribution tracking
- Own the relationship with our performance marketing agency––closely advise on overall strategy while ensuring project deadlines are met
- Test and optimize ad messaging across the lead lifecycle, from acquisition to retargeting
- Oversee our content syndication program to drive leads and demo requests through paid media publications.
- Relentlessly optimize spend and the user experience, developing a roadmap for driving maximum efficiency of paid marketing budget by increasing the volume of qualified demo requests and new opportunities created
- Work closely with Finance and Sales leadership to provide regular updates on impact of paid digital marketing channels
- Partner with the SVP of Marketing to establish KPIs for weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance marketing goals around marketing-qualified leads, cost per demo, new customer acquisition, lifetime value
- 7-10+ years B2B performance marketing experience
- Strong experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Proven expert on search, social, programmatic display advertising platforms, auction formats and bidding efficiency
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to own and manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.