Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Mobile Developer
Tel Aviv, IL
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Gong is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Mobile Developer to join our talented multidisciplinary team of Backend, Frontend, and Mobile developers.
If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on solving hard problems, we want to hear from you!
- Design, code, and manage large scale applications end to end
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Be responsible for delivering disruptive features that are used by an amazing number of companies
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms, and abstractions.
- Be a part of a successful tech startup building innovative AI-based systems, leveraging machine learning, natural language understanding (NLU), and other groundbreaking technologies
- A top talent software engineer with significant hands-on experience developing mobile applications.
- A holder of at least 4 years working in mobile development, especially with iOS apps.
- Familiar with application development methodologies and OOD.
- Experienced in mobile app 'full-stack' development - from networking, caching, databases, and UI to deployment to the store.
- Experienced in mobile UI/UX development with pixel-perfect approach.
- Good experience and understanding of Java - Advantage.
- Preferably a graduate in computer science or a similar field.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible for and taking ownership over the product you are working on.
- Most importantly, someone who is looking to join a top-notch team that tackles challenges creatively and collaboratively.