Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We’re hiring passionate people to help us build a simpler, more secure digital future for businesses and individuals. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, and technology problems? Do you have a proven track record of success scaling B2B businesses, particularly SaaS companies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, then we have a career opportunity for you as a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane's business product helps organizations protect against data breaches and misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, and a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our offerings for individuals and families offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, and personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system and browser—so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
Organizations, today, are at an ever increasing risk of experiencing password related breaches. One popular study reports that 80% of all data breaches can be traced back to passwords. With the increase in remote work, organizations are highly aware of these risks, but lack the tools that enable securing credentials without adding significant overload to security teams or employees.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be a key member of an international team committed to the mission of empowering businesses in securing their organization. You will work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including product designers, engineers, marketers, copywriters, user researchers and fellow PMs in a creative, highly collaborative environment. You will articulate the most impactful problems our customers face and design elegant solutions that help our customers improve their risk profile. You will define goals and success outcomes for our customers and the business and use these to prioritize your teams' work.
This position’s location is flexible within the US, but is ideally based in New York City.
At Dashlane you will:
- Understand problems our business customers face in the areas of visibility, reporting and risk remediation
- Be a tireless advocate for the customer informed by data, research, direct feedback from B2B customers and prospects, sales and customer success teams
- Develop deep market expertise, conducting competitive assessment and positioning analyses for our products, and determine vectors of current and emerging competitors
- Lead cross-functional teams to create, own, and execute impactful experiments to deliver customer and business value
- Mentor/coach junior-level product managers
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS company
- 1+ year delivering product experiences for administrators at businesses
We're Also Looking For:
- High curiosity and willingness to learn
- Ability to process industry trends, qualitative and quantitative insights into problem statements to be solved
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and hybrid enterprise environments
- Bias for action
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.