Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Role Summary and Purpose
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. The Channel Manager reports to the Vice President of Channel Sales.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationships with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
General Performance Indicators ( Key Metrics)
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Adherence of Company Sales Processes.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in creating and managing sales partners
- 3 to 6 years of experience in preferably HMS/Software partner sales
- Have a Consultative Sales Approach, with a Flair of Learning.
- Good understanding of of market size and product needs
- Good Communication English and additional languages communication are preferred
- Willing to travel extensively in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman
- UAE driving license
Job Title: Channel Partner Sales Manager
Reporting Line N+1-Regional Head UAE
Reporting Line N+2 - Global Sales VP