Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Sales Operations Intern
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for a Sales Operations Intern to work alongside our Sales Operations team on a variety of initiatives for our Sales and Client Strategy teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define, track, and score the important sales and customer success metrics of our SAAS business
- Partner with the Sales Operations team on managing changes around new initiatives, systems changes and marketing campaigns in conjunction with our Engineering and Marketing teams
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data to identify and uncover trends within the organization
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Compile data used by sales team management to create actionable insights that are presented to sales leadership
- Uncover data anomalies and perform data cleansing
- Assist with sales forecasting process - reporting, methodology and analysis
Skills and Qualifications
- Current college student with availability to work 20+ hours/week
- Strong experience with MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
- Intern pay is $15/hr
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.