Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 150 cities around the world. And we're just getting started.
We are looking for data-driven, strategic thinkers to join the Nordics team to tackle some of the highest impact and most challenging problems we face in managing our fleet of vehicles across a constantly growing number of cities. You will work closely with our Fleet Manager partners to assist, guide and ensure they are set up to succeed. Whilst collaborating with Data, Product, and Operations teams to iterate on our processes to ensure we are operating at maximum efficiency in order to provide the most reliable vehicles to our community of riders.
- Assist the Strategic Operations team in the development of constantly evolving strategies to scale Bird globally
- Execute several highly visible processes and deliver updates to executive stakeholders
- Monitor business performance across relevant KPIs and conduct deep dive investigations to understand the “why” behind how metrics are performing
- Support the policy team by attending local policy meetings and events across Norway
- Perform ad hoc strategy, research, modeling, and analytics projects to help guide decision making in a brand new and constantly evolving industry
- Have the ability to execute projects of varying urgency and scope with high degree of autonomy
- Bachelor's degree from a competitive university
- 3+ years of experience in consulting / investment banking / business intelligence / strategy / high-growth operations or startup experience
- Strong communication, both written and verbal in Norwegian and English
- Organisation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, SQL skills
- Regulatory, policy or legal knowledge is a plus
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We’re committed to helping our team members, and with the evolution of our company to a remote work organization due to the pandemic, their needs have changed. That’s why we offer a WFH monthly stipend, a wellness allowance, and more. Plus, a new resource to help support personal and professional developments—all the goods needed to move on our mission together.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.