Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We’re hiring passionate people to help us build a simpler, more secure digital future for businesses and individuals. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
CRM — if you know, you know. It's the area of marketing that touches nearly every aspect of a business, using data, code, and creative to deliver a consistent experience across inboxes and devices, and shaping users' relationship with a brand, both inside and outside a product. Ready to bring your CRM expertise to the company streamlining the UI of the internet? Dashlane is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help us take our customers journeys to the next level.
Dashlane's business product helps organizations protect against data breaches and misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, and a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our offerings for individuals and families offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, and personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system and browser—so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
As our Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you'll be a key member of a growing CRM team committed to driving the optimal comms experience for millions of Dashlane users. You'll work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including product managers, engineers, copywriters, and designers in a creative, highly collaborative environment. The customer journey will be your playground, and you'll work with other marketers and technical teams to produce data-driven, relevant, contextual experiences for our userbase that also bring incremental revenue to the business. And of course, you'll test, test, test — always brainstorming new ways to create the next big unlock in our marketing programs.
You will be based in New York. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle, ranging from onboarding to reengagement, including triggered and ad hoc communications
- Work within our MAP, Braze, to build and maintain customer journies
- Drive and track robust testing plans that enhance the customer experience over time and generate incremental subscriptions
- Manage and implement audience segmentation strategies, end-to-end development, and execution of email campaigns
- Create detailed customer journey flows, with both transactional and marketing touchpoints, and with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to deliver our users news about important software updates
- 3+ years experience in email marketing and/or multichannel retention marketing
- At least 2 years of that time spent working directly in an ESP or MAP - Braze strongly preferred, Marketo also a plus
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience in launching audience-specific dynamic content lifecycle and event-triggered CRM programs
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven success in launching A/B and multivariate testing programs that drive incremental results
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM and GDPR regulations
- Experience working with HTML and CSS, specifically in the email inbox environment
- Familiar with project management tracking tools like Jira, Asana or Airtable
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally
- Strong experience with mobile marketing channels like push and in-app messaging
- Experience working on a multi-platform product (especially with a web extension)
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.