Online trucking marketplace.
El Segundo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Salesforce, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
About the Role:
Work on exciting projects to improve our proprietary software by continuously providing feedback to our Product Team. Analyze data and provide insights into the business. Work closely with internal departments to ensure timely and proper delivery of product through our NEXT app. Utilize proprietary software to track, update, and administrate shipments.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the entirety of a container’s lifecycle- from receipt to termination
- Interface with shippers and carriers alike to handle any complexities that may arise
- Work with the account management team to guarantee the highest levels of service are attained
- Help to guide drivers navigate a variety of issues and work with the appropriate parties through resolution
- Collect data, analyze insights, and provide recommendations for key projects aimed at improving the Next operational team.
- Learn the ATLAS Marketplace in detail and become a Subject Matter Expert, provide feedback and work with the Product Team for continuous improvement.
- Cross-departmental collaboration with the Sales, Product, Engineering, and Onboarding teams to help build a seamless experience for our customers and carrier
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes with the goal of driving operational excellence
- Ensure consistent and accurate data by maintaining master files and updating customer records
- Manage and act upon information across multiple platforms
What You'll Have:
- Bachelor's degree required, 1-3 years of work experience preferred
- Technologically proficient, curious, detail oriented, organized, data driven individuals
- A quick learner who is adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
- A problem solver with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- GPA Required
What You'll Receive:
* Competitive Hourly Rate
* Bonuses based on growth and achievements
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available
* Join a rapidly growing tech company at a very early stage