productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
At Productboard, we’re reimagining the way great products are built. As one of the early hires on the EMEA sales team, you'll be the primary point of contact for new prospects as they begin their evaluation of Productboard.
You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy. You'll also introduce them to the concept of product excellence through highly-engaging calls and demos to help meet important objectives.
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Manager (hello! Ivana here. Nice to meet you! 👋), you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our sales and leadership teams to help define Productboard’s sales strategy and team culture.
On a typical day, you will …
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads from multiple lead sources
- Prospect new inbound and outbound sales opportunities via phone and email
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and test new outreach messaging
- Work closely with the AE team to develop account plans, relationship maps, and use cases that will contribute to winning sales opportunities
- Develop subject matter expertise on product management methodologies to consult prospects on the value Productboard will bring to their organization
- 1+ year(s) prior SDR experience
- Previous history of consistent overachievement against targets
- The ability to manage a large number of inbound leads and work cohesively with AEs
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- A structured, organized, detail-oriented, and collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and the courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
- Don't have enough experience yet? No problem! If you are open to new concepts and not scared to step outside your comfort zone, we will help you learn everything you need to know!
Bonus points for:
- French language (advanced level)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.