Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
99.co is looking for an Accounts Payable Executive to work closely with our finance department in support of building sustainable, scalable finance practices for the anticipated expansion of the company.
We are a team of people who are passionate about the company’s vision of taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and solve a multitude of challenges that the industry currently faces.
As an Accounts Payable Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Handling Sales & Receivables on a need basis
- Calculating and crediting expenses and payables
- Process and prepare disbursement of expenses and claims
- Monitoring and maintaining healthy receivables ageing
- Maintaining the Employee Share Options Schedule
- Keeping track of intercompany billings with overseas subsidiaries
- Supporting month-end closing activities and group finance coordination
- Bookkeeping in preparation of quarterly GST submissions
- Supporting the preparation and drafting of financial statements
- Assisting the team with any ad hoc finance related projects/initiatives including but not limited to business grants application, corporate secretarial matters and year end audit
- 2 to 3 years Finance and Accounting experience
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting & Finance preferable
- Good knowledge of the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, working knowledge of Xero preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and strong initiative