Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Agency Strategy Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a highly motivated customer-focused person to join our team as an Agency Strategy Manager. Your core responsibility will be working with our agency referral partners and their customers as a trusted consultant. You will need to understand both the client’s and the agency’s goals and work to provide them the guidance, strategy, and support to be successful with their mobile marketing program. You will also collaborate cross-functionally with many teams, including Marketing, Sales, Product, Design and Partnerships to support your book of business and drive customer growth and satisfaction.
- Foster and grow the relationship throughout the customer lifecycle with new and existing agency customers through onboarding, integration, day-to-day execution, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Establish key objectives and KPI framework for measuring success, deriving meaningful value, and driving overall client and partner satisfaction
- Keep up to date with Attentive’s products and roadmap; demo new features and enhancements to your book of business and propose ways for them to leverage these features to create value and see ROI
- Regularly lead and present at client and agency meetings, both in-person (post-Covid) and over video conference
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast customer usage to provide clear visibility into renewal and growth pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touch points; and take the lead in developing risk mitigation and resolution strategies
- Work closely with the team to translate customer and partner feedback into specific product requirement
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of account management/customer-facing experience required, preferably at a marketing/software company; experience working at an agency or with agencies is preferred
- Strong understanding of customer success techniques and strategies and comfort leading calls and presentations
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing priorities and teams
- Passion for organization, problem solving, and time management with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools
- Quick learner with a technical aptitude - comfortable learning and coaching others on new technologies and software
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues
- Experience navigating organizations to expand relationships and earn trust, including C-level executive
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.