Carousell is a consumer-to-consumer mobile marketplace.
Carousell is a classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012, Carousell began in Singapore and is now one of the world's largest and fastest growing marketplaces. We have market presence in eight markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Myanmar, and Vietnam) and three technology development centres in Singapore, Taiwan and India.
Carousell is backed by leading investors, including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, and Sequoia Capital. The Carousell marketplace has a diverse range of products across a variety of categories, including cars, lifestyle, gadgets and fashion accessories. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
As our Regional Marketing Associate Specialist, you will proactively focus on the acquisition, relationship management, and segmentation of leads/prospects. You will report to the Trade Marketing Manager based in Hong Kong.
- Prospects acquisition:
- Manage prospect lead generation campaigns through website, user acquisition program, marketing campaigns
- Increase lead volume by expanding marketing channels and invent program to enhance lead quality
- Analyze, monitor and optimize marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with digital marketing, CRM, sales and other stakeholders to improve existing processes and come up with new ideas
- Leads nurturing:
- Work closely with appointed Salesforce Partner in project management, internal requirements gathering and liaison with implementation partner to drive Pardot setup
- Use Pardot to develop a lead scoring system with accurately identified touchpoints
- Develop a prospect/lead nurturing marketing campaign calendar to target audience segments at the right time to grow the marketing and sales funnel
- Handle segmentation strategies to ensure relevance of communications to prospects and customers with CRM team to ensure that the experience from prospect-lead-user is consistent
- Optimize and segment our lead scoring, grading and nurturing processes
- Assist in the revamp project and grow new leads by converting website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content
- Bachelor’s/College degree in Marketing, IT, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leads generation, digital marketing, email marketing, CRM
- Experience in using Salesforce and Pardot
- Regional experience in Asia will be an advantage
- Knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment an advantage
- High-performance team player who can work cross-functionally
- Excellent analytical skills, proactive result-oriented
- Can work from home with your own reliable Internet connection
- Filipino citizen based in PH