Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best and the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans and recruit amazing talent.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Clinical Recruiter to join our Recruiting team! In this role you will partner closely with stakeholders across our clinical and clinical programs functions to understand their business objectives and help them achieve their growth goals. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience recruiting a variety of clinical roles in the healthcare industry and is eager to take on the challenge of our rapidly growing company.
As a Senior Clinical Recruiter you will:
- Partner with clinical hiring managers to understand business needs and develop and implement strategies to fulfill on requested headcount which includes LPNs, MAs, RNs, NPs, MDs as well as administrative staff.
- Track metrics and pipeline activity for clinical roles and report out on hiring progress to execs and cross-functional partners.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the talent pipeline and interview processes and partner with recruiters and hiring teams to execute on strategies.
- Assist with pipeline building by sourcing candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates.
- Work directly with recruiting/business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires and their impact on the company and mission as a whole.
- Work cross-functionally with legal, HR, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Partner with D&I team to create, implement and execute on hiring initiatives geared toward underrepresented groups.
- Proactively help with employer branding by partnering with key stakeholders to build content for social media channels and/or in-person networking events.
You will love this job if:
- You're a people person and believe that a company is only as good as its employees.
- You are data-driven and analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process.
- You proactively come up with solutions to problems; consistently improving the efficiency of the end to end talent process fuels you.
- You are able to adapt to an ever changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have 7+ years of experience as a full-cycle clinical recruiter with at least a year of in-house experience.
- You have a proven track record of sourcing, assessing, pitching and closing a variety of clinical candidates.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities. You can self-manage and have a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at a given time.
- You are highly proficient in using Mac and Google products and have used an Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Greenhouse).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.