Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is built upon the belief that empowering the healthcare system with the right data, at the right moment, for the right individual will yield improved outcomes for our members.
As a product manager on Clover's Technology team, you will partner with engineering and business stakeholders across the organization to set clear goals, develop strategies, and execute on building and refining an area within the Clover Assistant. You will be expected to work with our product research team to understand customer needs as market and regulatory changes occur. In addition, you will consult with business stakeholders to build and manage your product roadmap, manage a scrum team, and support the delivery of world-class products.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Manage the existing scrum processes for a product team (define and prioritize the backlog, create stories, coordinate and support sprint planning and execution, ensure process improvements through retrospectives, and track velocity/burndown).
- Build and manage the roadmap for an area within Clover Assistant.
- Work with multiple teams from research, the business, and engineering to define the product’s needs.
- Work with multiple product teams and projects ranging from provider facing tools, evaluations, operational workflow tools, compliance and regulatory products, and critical vendor integrations.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate and driven by Clover's mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on provider experience and the business through building data products.
- You have an unsatisfiable curiosity and an appetite to learn.
- You want to enable the future of healthcare.
- You are an incredible communicator. What we're doing is complicated. You need to know how to communicate nuances and surface the interconnections. Your communication will enable us to act as a strong team and company.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a minimum of 4+ years of product experience (preferably in healthcare and data).
- You have experience with healthcare data, and healthcare customer management.
- You have experience managing an agile scrum team.
- You have experience coordinating business critical products on or ahead of schedule and believe in making decisions that are equally data driven and qualitative.
- You are proficient in SQL.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.