Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Experienced Frontend Developer
Tel Aviv, IL
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will play a key role in building our front-end solution.
- Tackle hard technical problems—some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation, short and long term.
- Be a major part of Gong's Frontend guild with Frontend developers from all the teams in the company.
- Be the owner of the features you develop, while collaborating with product and UX teams from thinking and wireframes processes to production.
- Be part of the re-architecture of Gong's design system using Storybook
- Be part of our known architecture huddles when we make future decisions about our code and best practices
- Constantly learn new stuff - join professional lectures and workshops organized by Gong. In addition, each developer gets extra learning time on behalf of Gong to gain/improve new professional skills.
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- A software engineer with 4 years of industry experience with developing web applications
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product.
- Experienced with React - must
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based web applications.
- Proven experience in architecture of design systems and components.
- Preferably have a degree in computer science or similar.
- All around player, fast, self-learning individual
- Excellent communicator and team player, with verbal and written skills in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working independently and at a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to share success with top-tier engineers solving complex challenges in a high-profile, meteoric-growth, well-funded start-up company.