Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world? It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principle thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
- Define the research objectives to help solve product, user experience related and business problems.
- Define key metrics and indicators for measurements. Conduct thorough and precise analysis for the defined problem.
- Assist in the development of the strategy for the individual business units and the overall organisation.
- Provide inputs on growth engines to help define the growth levers and profitability for different business initiatives.
- Stay on top of the key business metrics, analyse them and provide actionable business insights to help improve business outcomes.
- End-to-end management of research projects and work on special projects to help solve key business problems.
- Lead Marketing insights and Consumer experience improvement related research projects.
- Strong problem solving ability is a must for this role. You will be dealing with a vast and complex set of problems that need to be analysed in order to arrive at actionable insights.
- 'Getting things done' attitude in an individual contributor role.
- Precise and to the point approach; in the numbers you quote, in the workbooks you create, in the mock-ups you make.
- Experience of 4-6 years in the field of quantitative research with agencies / clients-side.
- E-comm / Healthcare experience would be preferred.
Mandate: MBA / Post graduate degree reqd.