Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
We are looking to hire a young enthusiastic & self-motivated individual for the position of AM / Sr Associate Trade Marketing. The primary responsibility is to conceptualize and execute branding interventions for all clinics to improve the walk-ins and patient experience. The role is based out of Bangalore but would require travel across the country.
1. Assess the requirements for overall branding within the given premise (Say a clinic or laboratory) and estimate the budget for the same
2. Work with a design agency or in-house design team to create marketing collaterals from scratch and ensure timely delivery of the same
3. Work with external agencies and vendors for the on-ground execution of branding activities
4. Ensure that all activities are in compliance with brand guidelines
5. Negotiate with vendors to get the best cost
6. Conceptualize and execute trade marketing activities with a minimal budget to create walk-ins to the clinic
- Minimum 3 years of experience in trade marketing or marketing activations
- Experience in handling trade marketing activities end to end or from scratch
- Should have handled more than one trade marketing execution agencies
- Good understanding of marketing and promotional activities management
- Good aesthetic sense and ability to give feedback to the design team
- Good command over English & Hindi
Good To Have:
- Previous experience of working with a creative agency or creative designers
- Previous experience of in-store branding or merchandising